- Mature, professional technology with more than three years of development time
- Extremely large, protected settlement surface for micro-organisms (806 m²/m³)
- Innovative bypass technology for optimal movement of the Hel-X bio-elements
- Removal of toxins, such as ammonium / ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- 50 l Hel-X decompose approx. 340 g of fish food per day (can be extended to 75 l / module).
- Aerator bar for oxygen enrichment and turbulence already installed
- Permanent, optimal oxygen supply; self-cleaning effect from dead biomass
- Pulling the slide valve flushes the debris out via a DN 75 discharge
- Highly effective decomposition of pollutants and nutrients thanks to professional filter media in the fluidised bed process
- Innovative and reliable product »Made in Germany«
- Highly effective at breaking down pollutants and nutrients using purpose-designed filter media in the moving bed process (Moving Bed module)
Dimensions (L x W x H) mm 830 x 600 x 820 Net weight kg 44.00 Guarantee (+ request guarantee) Years 2 + 1 Biological filter surface m² 47.8 Biological filter surface protected m² 40.3 Temperature display No Material GRP Duroplast Number of inlets Units 2 Inlet connections mm 180 Inlet connections 180 mm Number of outlets Units 2 Outlet connections DN 150 Sludge discharge connections DN 75 Connection to AquaOxy CWS 2000 - 4800 Min. flow rate l/h 10000 Max. flow rate l/h 33000 Installation height above water level cm 11.5 Type of use Gravity fed system, Pump fed system Other Aeration pre-installed
incl. 50l Hel-X 13 Biomedia
Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.