- All in stock orders placed before 12pm (Midday) will be shipped the same day (excluding pallet deliveries, livestock deliveries & unless otherwise stated). Your order will be shipped via the delivery method selected at checkout. If a named day delivery has been requested in your order notes, It will be held by our team ready for dispatch the day prior to that selected. Order processing days are Monday-Friday with delivery days being Tuesday-Saturday.
- Each order will be issued with an estimated dispatch date at checkout. If your order contains an item that is out of stock, a Pre-Order or an item that needs to be ordered in for you, we will always aim to ship your order as soon as possible. If for any reason your order encounters a delay we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
- Upon your order being shipped, you will be notified via email. Following on from this you will receive a text message and email providing you with your tracking details. Another text will follow the morning of the delivery stating your estimated delivery slot. If this is not suitable for you, simply reply to the options available from the courier. (please note that tracking details may not be available for pallet or direct from manufacturer deliveries)
- All deliveries (excluding pallets, large aquariums, small aquariums and livestock deliveries) over £50.00 will qualify for our FREE DELIVERY service. Orders under £50.00 will be dispatched via either a tracked delivery service (£9.99) or non-tracked service (also £9.99) depending on your area and the item(s) ordered.
- Orders containing small aquariums with a net spend under £250 will be dispatched via a tracked delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Orders containing large aquariums with a net spend under £500 will be dispatched via a tracked pallet delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Please be aware that ALL PALLET deliveries will be a curb side drop. If the items you have ordered are large or heavy we would advise that you have someone on hand to help you into the house with your goods.
- All in-stock pallet deliveries will be booked in after you checkout. Delivery days of pallet items that have a build time or need to be ordered in will be booked in by a member of our customer service team prior to delivery. You will be contacted by a member of our team if this is the case. An email confirming your delivery will be sent the day before this is due to take place. Cut off time for booking a pallet delivery is 12pm (Midday).
- Livestock deliveries will be made either via APC or DX Livestock delivery service. This is a special service which is designed to ensure that your livestock arrives to you just as it left us, healthy and happy. Livestock service runs Monday - Thursday and is charged at £25.
- Please note that all services rely on third-party couriers to deliver on time and in good order. We will of course do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives when stated at the time of purchase, however, we can not be held liable for delays caused by the delivery company.
We have close to a 99% success rate when shipping corals with our packing techniques!
We guarantee live arrival with a signature upon delivery. Someone must be present to sign for the package. We ship all our corals on a before 1pm delivery unless higher priority shipping is selected at the checkout. We cannot be responsible for DOA when the product has been returned to the sorting / parcel office because you were not in to sign for the item or if the courier / postal service is late delivering, livestock is sent at buyers risk.
If there are DOA fish, corals or critters, we must receive notification of DOA via email email@example.com within 2 hours of delivery.
Within 8 hours we must receive a clear picture of DOA* coral(s) / critters. We may request to have the coral skeleton sent back to us. Its also important that any packaging / packaging damage is photographed should a claim against the couriers be required for mishandling our parcels.
Because shipping stress may cause corals to change colours or be damaged, we may ask you to allow a period of time for the coral to come back, and then be evaluated for DOA. Some coral such as zoas and acans make take some acclimatization before they fully open please take this into consideration when contacting us regarding a DOA.
If you do receive a DOA coral or critter we will happily replace the coral if possible, if the coral is not available for replacement we will issue a store credit for coral purchase only (store credit has no time limit after purchase), shipping is non refundable.