This bioBoost sachet helps to activate your filter media, and improves performance by accelerating filtration bacteria, which in turn helps to promote the vitality of any inhabitants, including fish and plants.
This sachet contains more than 1 billion filter bacteria, and is ideal for aquariums up to 500l, and can be used in any type of filter. These will last for around 4 weeks, and can then be replaced as needed, especially whenever your filter needs a special boost, such as around large water changes or large changes in the tanks, or when fish are added.
- All in stock orders placed before 12pm (Midday) will be shipped the same day (excluding pallet deliveries, livestock deliveries & unless otherwise stated). Your order will be shipped via the delivery method selected at checkout. If a named day delivery has been requested in your order notes, It will be held by our team ready for dispatch the day prior to that selected. Order processing days are Monday-Friday with delivery days being Tuesday-Saturday.
- Each order will be issued with an estimated dispatch date at checkout. If your order contains an item that is out of stock, a Pre-Order or an item that needs to be ordered in for you, we will always aim to ship your order as soon as possible. If for any reason your order encounters a delay we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
- Upon your order being shipped, you will be notified via email. Following on from this you will receive a text message and email providing you with your tracking details. Another text will follow the morning of the delivery stating your estimated delivery slot. If this is not suitable for you, simply reply to the options available from the courier. (please note that tracking details may not be available for pallet or direct from manufacturer deliveries)
- All deliveries (excluding pallets, large aquariums, small aquariums and livestock deliveries) over £50.00 will qualify for our FREE DELIVERY service. Orders under £50.00 will be dispatched via either a tracked delivery service (£9.99) or non-tracked service (also £9.99) depending on your area and the item(s) ordered.
- Orders containing small aquariums with a net spend under £250 will be dispatched via a tracked delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Orders containing large aquariums with a net spend under £500 will be dispatched via a tracked pallet delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Please be aware that ALL PALLET deliveries will be a curb side drop. If the items you have ordered are large or heavy we would advise that you have someone on hand to help you into the house with your goods.
- All in-stock pallet deliveries will be booked in after you checkout. Delivery days of pallet items that have a build time or need to be ordered in will be booked in by a member of our customer service team prior to delivery. You will be contacted by a member of our team if this is the case. An email confirming your delivery will be sent the day before this is due to take place. Cut off time for booking a pallet delivery is 12pm (Midday).
- Livestock deliveries will be made either via APC or DX Livestock delivery service. This is a special service which is designed to ensure that your livestock arrives to you just as it left us, healthy and happy. Livestock service runs Monday - Thursday and is charged at £25.
- Please note that all services rely on third-party couriers to deliver on time and in good order. We will of course do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives when stated at the time of purchase, however, we can not be held liable for delays caused by the delivery company.
- We have close to a 99% success rate when shipping corals with our packing techniques!We guarantee live arrival with a signature upon delivery. Someone must be present to sign for the package. We ship all our corals on a before 1pm delivery unless higher priority shipping is selected at the checkout. We cannot be responsible for DOA when the product has been returned to the sorting / parcel office because you were not in to sign for the item or if the courier / postal service is late delivering, livestock is sent at buyers risk.If there are DOA fish, corals or critters, we must receive notification of DOA via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of delivery.Within 8 hours we must receive a clear picture of DOA* coral(s) / critters. We may request to have the coral skeleton sent back to us. Its also important that any packaging / packaging damage is photographed should a claim against the couriers be required for mishandling our parcels.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? We are offering you the opportunity to submit a price match request. Price Matching can be requested byCLICKING HEREand completing a simple form. The Price Match request will be reviewed by our team within 24 hours and the results will be communicated to you by email.If we are able to offer a price match, we will email you a uniqueONE TIMEcode to have the discount applied to the item(s)You will then have 24 HOURSto complete the purchase before the price match expires.
Please note products must be identical, in stock, not on clearance or on special offer, and must include the cost of a comparable delivery service.
We unfortunately can not offer to price match any livestock or items from outside of the UK. Price matches will not be applicable on items already discounted from our store.
Online trading terms & conditions for products
Please ensure that you read our Live Fish Terms & Conditions before ordering any Live Fish
By purchasing Live Fish from us, you are agreeing to Our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
These are the terms on which Perfect Aquatics registered office: 114 Montrose Ave, Luton, Beds, LU3 1HS, company REGISTRATION number 10306026, sells its products online. They do not affect your statutory rights. They are designed to set out clearly the Perfect Aquatics responsibilities and your rights.
Payment information and security
This website uses to process payments, offering you the highest level of encryption or security possible. This means you can be guaranteed that communications between your browser and this site’s payment pages are private and secure. To verify that the page is secured, please click on the padlock icon next to the address bar in your browser window.
- In these terms and conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘conditions’):
1.1 ‘contract’ means any contracts made between the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you for the sale and purchase of products from its website.
1.2 ‘order’ means the products which you have selected to purchase in your online basket.
1.3 ‘parties’ mean the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you.
1.4 ‘products’ mean any product, article and/or item which the Perfect Aquatics Ltd sells on its website
1.5 ‘website’ means www.perfectaquatics.co.uk or variations to the name of the aforesaid domain name.
1.6 in these conditions, references to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
1.7 in these conditions headings will not affect the construction of these conditions.
1.8 you agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- Terms of acceptance
2.1 your order will not be accepted until the Perfect Aquatics Ltd receives authorisation of your credit card payment
or such other authorisation. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd reserves the right not to accept any order. You are advised to
print off and keep safe a copy of these conditions once your order has been accepted by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
2.2 the parties agree that the contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999 shall not apply in any contracts.
2.3 subject to any relevant laws and regulation, you agree that these conditions shall be the exclusive basis on which
any contracts made between the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you are transacted and processed unless otherwise agreed
in writing by an authorised representative of the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
2.4 while the Perfect Aquatics Ltd tries to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If an error is discovered in the price of the products that you have ordered, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish the Perfect Aquatics Ltd to fulfil your order at correct
price. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall be under no obligation to fulfil your order for a product, which was advertised at an incorrect price. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall give you the option of confirming the order