Oase Certified Partner - Silver
The Oase HighLine optiwhite, is a stunning new aquarium which combines a beautiful high-quality glass front with a stylish stainless steel back panel. This aquarium is perfect for fresh and saltwater fish and has everything needed to set up your own home aquarium.
The modern aquarium combination HighLine optiwhite Oak 125 as a limed version consists of a freshwater aquarium with a seamlessly matching oak-coloured base cabinet. Thanks to the elegant, simple lines, it can be integrated into practically any living situation. If the floor is uneven, the HighLine can be perfectly aligned thanks to the adjustable feet. To prevent water from penetrating the wood, the base cabinet has been specially sealed. Holders are provided in the interior cupboard for all necessary accessories such as scissors, tweezers or towels.
The lid of the HighLine can be opened completely, so the aquarist has perfect access to the aquarium and can also bring in large decorative materials. In addition, the push-to-open lid is removable and there is no additional strut in the way, making maintenance work and access to the animals easier. The optiwhite glass used for the aquarium, without a green tinge, ensures optimum colour reproduction for the animals and plants.
Brushed aluminium panels at the top and bottom hide limescale and dirt marks. No superfluous details can distract from the beautiful underwater world in the aquarium: a cleverly integrated drying shaft hides annoying cables and hoses, and handles are not necessary thanks to the pressure locks on the doors on the base cabinet. Inside the aquarium there is a glass hole for access to the optional external filter. The base cabinet can be individually expanded with drawers or shelves. A pull-out shelf accommodates the external filter and provides more convenience when cleaning the filter.
optiwhite glass - HighLine optiwhite glass is used throughout the tank. This special glass is designed to have no distracting green tone, providing a clear view of your aquarium inhabitants. The glass also has the added benefit of creating bold, clear lines that enhance the overall linear furniture design.
Hidden connection - Built into the tank are both a dry shaft and a bottom drain that enable a hidden connection to any aquarium hardware set up in the cabinet beneath the aquarium, such as your own chosen external filter. This lets you incorporate lots of key aquarium hardware without compromising on the design of your aquascape.
Modern and contemporary lighting - The aluminium cover has space for HighLine 125 Classic LED lighting that has been carefully calibrated to create an optimally coordinated light spectrum which will enhance the colours of your aquarium inhabitants and plants, helping them look their best.
Aluminium strip - Around the base and top of the HighLine optiwhite 125 tank, there's an aluminium-effect strip that conceals the substrate at the base and the lighting at the top to draw focus to the fish, plants and décor within the aquarium.
Aluminium cover - The canopy of the tank is made from Aluminium for a sleek and understated finish. Within the canopy is a feeding flap that can be connected to an automatic feeder.
Adjustable feet - The base cabinet has six adjustable feet that can be set to suit any flooring perfectly, creating a perfectly level tank.
Storage space - The cabinet has been designed to complement the tank perfectly with practical drawers, outstanding quality push-to-open doors, a pull-out shelf and a large area for aquarium hardware as well as any messy external housing. The space can hold up to two drawers.
Push-to-open function - To ensure the HighLine aquarium perfectly matches its surroundings, the doors are inconspicuous and open with a single push. This also reduces the disruption to the tank caused by doors swinging open and banding against the unit.
- Aquarium Dimensions (L x W x H): 50cm x 50cm x 50cm
- Cabinet Dimensions (L x W x H): 50cm x 50cm x 157cm
- Volume: 125L
- Glass thickness: 8mm
- Net weight: 66.80kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
Oase Highline Classic 125 LED Lighting
- Set of two Classic LEDs with daylight spectrum tailored to animals and plants
- Energy efficient
- 100 % waterproof (IP68)
Oase BioMaster Thermo 250
- EasyClean pre-filter chamber for extremely simplified filter cleaning and top comfort
- Available with or without integrated Oase HeatUp 150 adjustable heater for undisturbed views of the underwater world without visible technology, optimum temperature level, improved safety
- Perfect water quality thanks to the high filter volume consisting of Hel-X and filter sponges
- Included is all the filter media, hoses, adaptor, intake and outflow tube, as well as water diffuser. Suitable for both freshwater and marine aquariums and guaranteed for 3 years.
- All in stock orders placed before 12pm (Midday) will be shipped the same day (excluding pallet deliveries, livestock deliveries & unless otherwise stated). Your order will be shipped via the delivery method selected at checkout. If a named day delivery has been requested in your order notes, It will be held by our team ready for dispatch the day prior to that selected. Order processing days are Monday-Friday with delivery days being Tuesday-Saturday.
- Each order will be issued with an estimated dispatch date at checkout. If your order contains an item that is out of stock, a Pre-Order or an item that needs to be ordered in for you, we will always aim to ship your order as soon as possible. If for any reason your order encounters a delay we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
- Upon your order being shipped, you will be notified via email. Following on from this you will receive a text message and email providing you with your tracking details. Another text will follow the morning of the delivery stating your estimated delivery slot. If this is not suitable for you, simply reply to the options available from the courier. (please note that tracking details may not be available for pallet or direct from manufacturer deliveries)
- All deliveries (excluding pallets, large aquariums, small aquariums and livestock deliveries) over £50.00 will qualify for our FREE DELIVERY service. Orders under £50.00 will be dispatched via either a tracked delivery service (£9.99) or non-tracked service (also £9.99) depending on your area and the item(s) ordered.
- Orders containing small aquariums with a net spend under £250 will be dispatched via a tracked delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Orders containing large aquariums with a net spend under £500 will be dispatched via a tracked pallet delivery service (£9.99) Orders over this amount will qualify for FREE DELIVERY
- Please be aware that ALL PALLET deliveries will be a curb side drop. If the items you have ordered are large or heavy we would advise that you have someone on hand to help you into the house with your goods.
- All in-stock pallet deliveries will be booked in after you checkout. Delivery days of pallet items that have a build time or need to be ordered in will be booked in by a member of our customer service team prior to delivery. You will be contacted by a member of our team if this is the case. An email confirming your delivery will be sent the day before this is due to take place. Cut off time for booking a pallet delivery is 12pm (Midday).
- Livestock deliveries will be made either via APC or DX Livestock delivery service. This is a special service which is designed to ensure that your livestock arrives to you just as it left us, healthy and happy. Livestock service runs Monday - Thursday and is charged at £25.
- Please note that all services rely on third-party couriers to deliver on time and in good order. We will of course do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives when stated at the time of purchase, however, we can not be held liable for delays caused by the delivery company.
- We have close to a 99% success rate when shipping corals with our packing techniques!We guarantee live arrival with a signature upon delivery. Someone must be present to sign for the package. We ship all our corals on a before 1pm delivery unless higher priority shipping is selected at the checkout. We cannot be responsible for DOA when the product has been returned to the sorting / parcel office because you were not in to sign for the item or if the courier / postal service is late delivering, livestock is sent at buyers risk.If there are DOA fish, corals or critters, we must receive notification of DOA via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of delivery.Within 8 hours we must receive a clear picture of DOA* coral(s) / critters. We may request to have the coral skeleton sent back to us. Its also important that any packaging / packaging damage is photographed should a claim against the couriers be required for mishandling our parcels.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? We are offering you the opportunity to submit a price match request. Price Matching can be requested byCLICKING HEREand completing a simple form. The Price Match request will be reviewed by our team within 24 hours and the results will be communicated to you by email.If we are able to offer a price match, we will email you a uniqueONE TIMEcode to have the discount applied to the item(s)You will then have 24 HOURSto complete the purchase before the price match expires.
Please note products must be identical, in stock, not on clearance or on special offer, and must include the cost of a comparable delivery service.
We unfortunately can not offer to price match any livestock or items from outside of the UK. Price matches will not be applicable on items already discounted from our store.
Online trading terms & conditions for products
Please ensure that you read our Live Fish Terms & Conditions before ordering any Live Fish
By purchasing Live Fish from us, you are agreeing to Our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
These are the terms on which Perfect Aquatics registered office: 114 Montrose Ave, Luton, Beds, LU3 1HS, company REGISTRATION number 10306026, sells its products online. They do not affect your statutory rights. They are designed to set out clearly the Perfect Aquatics responsibilities and your rights.
Payment information and security
This website uses to process payments, offering you the highest level of encryption or security possible. This means you can be guaranteed that communications between your browser and this site’s payment pages are private and secure. To verify that the page is secured, please click on the padlock icon next to the address bar in your browser window.
- In these terms and conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘conditions’):
1.1 ‘contract’ means any contracts made between the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you for the sale and purchase of products from its website.
1.2 ‘order’ means the products which you have selected to purchase in your online basket.
1.3 ‘parties’ mean the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you.
1.4 ‘products’ mean any product, article and/or item which the Perfect Aquatics Ltd sells on its website
1.5 ‘website’ means www.perfectaquatics.co.uk or variations to the name of the aforesaid domain name.
1.6 in these conditions, references to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
1.7 in these conditions headings will not affect the construction of these conditions.
1.8 you agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- Terms of acceptance
2.1 your order will not be accepted until the Perfect Aquatics Ltd receives authorisation of your credit card payment
or such other authorisation. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd reserves the right not to accept any order. You are advised to
print off and keep safe a copy of these conditions once your order has been accepted by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
2.2 the parties agree that the contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999 shall not apply in any contracts.
2.3 subject to any relevant laws and regulation, you agree that these conditions shall be the exclusive basis on which
any contracts made between the Perfect Aquatics Ltd and you are transacted and processed unless otherwise agreed
in writing by an authorised representative of the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
2.4 while the Perfect Aquatics Ltd tries to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If an error is discovered in the price of the products that you have ordered, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish the Perfect Aquatics Ltd to fulfil your order at correct
price. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall be under no obligation to fulfil your order for a product, which was advertised at an incorrect price. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. Where you cancel your order for which you have already paid for, the
Perfect Aquatics Ltd will refund the full amount to you.
2.5 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
2.6 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. You undertake that all details you provide to the Perfect Aquatics Ltd for the purpose of processing the purchase of your products are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own, and that there are
sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products.
- Price and payment
3.1 subject to clause 2.4, the price of the ordered products shall be as set out on the website, and includes postage, packing and value added tax (if applicable). Unless otherwise agreed by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd, all payments made will be in pounds sterling. For your own protection, please do not send payment in cash.
3.2 where orders are made through the website, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd accepts payment through visa and master card (collectively as ‘credit cards’) and switch.
3.3 no payment for the products shall be deemed to have been received until the Perfect Aquatics Ltd has received cleared funds.
4.1 All of our livestock are sent on a next day delivery signed for service according to the schedule below.
All orders of Live Fish over £50 are sent (mail and Add cost). All orders of Live Fish under £50 are subject to a (Add cost) delivery charge.
Please ensure that you select the £4.95 Next Day Delivery when prompted when ordering. Any orders made with the 2-5 day service will be sent to you within a minimum of 2 day and maximum of 5 days. If you would like your Live Fish on a specific day please call or email after ordering so it can be arranged.
All livestock deliveries must be signed for and will be dispatched on the following schedule:
All livestock orders received between Wednesday 2pm to Tuesday 1pm will be dispatched Tuesday for a next day courier for delivery Wednesday.
All livestock orders received between Tuesday 2pm to Wednesday 1pm will be dispatched on Wednesday for a next day courier for delivery Thursday.
PLEASE CALL FOR STOCK AVAILABILITY ON ALL LIVE FISH BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
Guarantee On Live Fish
We offer a, 'Arrive Alive' Guarantee on all our livestock. This means that should the fish arrive dead or die within 24
hours of you receiving the Fish, we will send out a free replacement.
Due to the inherent risk of moving livestock we will only offer a free of charge replacement once.
Please note, the 24 hour guarantee period starts from when the parcel is signed for. We must be notified via email with picture attached within this 24 hour period. Replacement fish we be sent at our convenience. We do not give refunds on fish, only replacements.
the Perfect Aquatics Ltd aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 2 working days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
4.2 unless a longer delivery date is agreed between the parties, if the Perfect Aquatics Ltd fails to despatch any ordered products within 30 days of acceptance of your order, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall refund in full your payment in respect of such products.
4.3 you agree that risk of loss or damage of products passes to you upon delivery of the products or on the date of the first attempted delivery by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
4.4 please note that your products may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire contract if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
4.5 if your delivery address is outside the united kingdom, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; the Perfect Aquatics Ltd advises
each of its customers to contact their local customs office for further information.
4.6 please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
4.7 for christmas deliveries, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd recommend that you order by the 18th December. The Perfect Aquatics Ltd will endeavour to despatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however the Perfect Aquatics Ltd cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.
- Loss and damage
5.1 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd warrants that, at the time of delivery, the products will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on the website or the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s catalogue (as the case may be), will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the sale
and supply of goods act 1994). All other warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5.2 any claim by you that any products ordered fail to correspond with the description on the website or that they
are defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to the Perfect Aquatics Ltd by email at email@example.com or letter within a reasonable time from the date of delivery. If delivery is not refused, or you do not notify the Perfect Aquatics Ltd accordingly, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall have no liability for such failure or defect unless the products were not of satisfactory quality at the time of delivery or such defects are latent defects.
5.3 if you make a valid claim under paragraphs 5.1 and/or 5.2, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall replace the products in question free of charge or, at your option, refund in full your payment in respect of such products.
- Limitation of liability
6.1 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd does not exclude liability in the case of death or personal injury caused by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s negligence or for fraud.
All of our Live Fish and livestock are quarantined before sale. They are checked to be in good health and free from any sign of disease before being sent. However, we unable to accept any liability for consequential losses caused by disease (bacterial or parasitical) to your existing fish stock by the introduction of our fish.
6.2 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to pass on any manufacturer’s warranty to you (where applicable).
6.3 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall not be liable for any fault or defect in respect of the products if:
6.3.1 such fault or defect arose as a result of the products being improperly assembled, used and/or not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual; or
6.3.2 such fault or defect was the result of unauthorised modification of the products without the written consent of the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
6.4 subject to paragraph 6.1, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of these conditions shall be limited to:
6.4.1 in respect of matters for which the Perfect Aquatics Ltd does not carry insurance, the price of the products; and
6.4.2 in respect of matters for which the Perfect Aquatics Ltd carries insurance, the insured value.
6.5 subject to paragraph 6.1, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of enjoyment, pain, suffering or satisfaction or otherwise or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever
(howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with these conditions or contracts.
6.6 the provisions of paragraph 6 shall survive the termination of these conditions and/or contracts.
6.7 the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in paragraph 6 shall be considered severally. The invalidity or unenforceability of any one of these sub-paragraphs shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of this paragraph 6.
- Returns policy
7.1 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s returns policy, which is in compliance with the distance selling regulations 2000, is as follows:
7.1.1 within seven (7) working days beginning with the day after the day of receipt of any product, you may exercise
your right of cancellation in respect of such product by sending us written notice of cancellation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7.1.2 you must promptly return the products to the Perfect Aquatics Ltd at your cost.
7.1.3 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd will refund your payment for such product.
7.1.4 where the product is damaged, the Perfect Aquatics Ltd reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you for any loss suffered by the Perfect Aquatics Ltd.
Any communication between the parties shall be by e-mail or first class post to each party’s current e-mail or postal address (as given on the website at the time of such communication) or the e-mail or postal address given in your order (or any new e-mail or postal address which you may have notified to the Perfect Aquatics Ltd).
- Amendments to this condition
9.1 the Perfect Aquatics Ltd reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered products, the terms which apply shall be those when you placed your order.
9.2 when the Perfect Aquatics Ltd amends these conditions, it will mention the fact on the website’s home page www.perfectaquatics.co.uk. For users purchasing products or registering on the website for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on the website onwards will be governed by those new terms otherwise; such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the website. Your continued use of the website following the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these conditions,
please do not continue to use purchase products on the Perfect Aquatics Ltd’s website.
- Law and jurisdiction
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with english law and the english courts shall have jurisdiction.
Who is Klarna?Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Financing work?Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments 0% interest. Financing is a promotional plan on the Klarna Account.
How do I use Financing?When you shop online, Klarna’s system reviews each order to determine which payment options are available to you. If Financing is offered, simply select this option. The first time you shop with Financing you will be asked to apply for a Klarna Account. If you’re approved Klarna will create an account for you and your order will be placed. Every time you shop with Financing after that, you only need to agree to the purchase and won’t need to sign up a