The FR1016 is better known as a Rowaphos reactor for its common use for fluidising Rowaphos however this quality reactor can be used for carbon or fluidising sand as a biological media.
The FR1016 is a substantial fluidised reactor with a twist off bayonet lid to allow easy access for replacement of the media. It is the taller version of the FR616. The water is forced down a central tube and is returned back up through a diffuser plate. Sponges are fitted either side of the media section to retain the finer particles.
The lid is fitted with a tap to adjust the flow and two hosetails connected to unions for simple removal or to allow hard piping to be used.Specification
- Suitable for up to 9.0 lts of media.
- Up to 2500 lt/hr (pump not supplied)
- Up to 650 USG/hr (pump not supplied)
- 300 mm x 250 mm x 1000 mm high (including fittings)
- 12" x 10" x 39.5" high (including fittings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.