The latest generation of Deltec protein skimmers have been developed to produce the optimum air to water ratio in the reaction chamber for the lowest possible power consumption.
The TC name describes the special Twin Chamber design of the bubble chamber which is patented and has the benefit of pressurising the pumps for higher performance and ensures that only unskimmed water passes through the pump rather than reskimming and reprocessing water in the chamber.
The bubble plate design allows the height of the skimmers to be reduced and allow them to fit in a cabinet. The primary use of the bubble chamber is to prevent turbulence from the skimmer body and neck as turbulence can pull waste loaded bubbles back into the water column causing a reduction in efficiency. The air to water ratio is so high that there is almost immediate reaction with the waste therefore there is no requirement for the tall reaction chambers found on some low air skimmers thus keeping the units compact.
- Aquarium Size : 2000 lts (440 UK Gallons)
- Height: 585mm
- Footprint including pipework: 405mm by 270mm
- Height under outlet pipe: 281mm
- Total air produced: 1700 lts/hour
- Power consumption: 33W
- Connections: 32mm in 50mm out
- Remote drain on skimmer cup.
- Air silencer.
- Micro adjustable skimmer setting.
- Optional automatic and manual head cleaning system available.
- Can be gravity or pump fed (supply pump not supplied).
- Recommended water supply 2500 ltrs/hr.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.